Mama Slob-san's

Leftist Blogger wants to practice writing and exorcising her gaseous build up.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Heat Wave?

Global Warming aside, this yammering on about "how hot it is!" has gone too far. Not only do I hear about the phenomenon that is summer at work but on the news too. Today, Talk of the Nation on NPR featured the heat as a whole topic worthy of nonstop jokes.
Why is it that dying of heat-exposure is considered a "weather-related" event? It's suicide, it's neglience, it's murder and it's an accident. It's not weather-related. You can die of hypothermia in 50 degree weather if you're drunk enough and you can succumb to hypothermia in 80 degree weather if you submerge your drunkenself in 50 degree water. Is that weather-related?
It just drives me nuts to no end that people keep talking about it like July has never happened before.

3 Comments:

Blogger leanorderickson8723 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

1:28 AM  
Blogger louisharolds8054 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:44 PM  
Blogger dwainbrinick6981280718 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home