Mama Slob-san's

Leftist Blogger wants to practice writing and exorcising her gaseous build up.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Almost Free!

Initiation of the Jacksonion blog. I'm a laborer and wannabe. Wannabe rich, smart and allthat.
Doing time in Northern California, where about 75% of my income goes to rent. Whoopdedoo!

Have you ever felt that twinge of guilt that you aren't "going anywhere"? You are going along and feeling good about your simple life, your hobbies, your lack of excess and consumption and then BAM! someone asks, "So, what are you doing with your life?" Because, face it. Being a prole isn't a goal, it's a means to an end, and that end HAS to be to BE SOMEBODY!

Since I am a nurse aide, I constantly have people advising me that I "could" be a nurse. Well, yes, I could be after more school and school loans and working full time and taking care of my family. I could be a fucking pro-fessional. But I'm not and I'm NOT asking for advice by mentioning that I'm a nurse aide.
But despite my higher aspirations for peace and serenity, I still feel like I need to "fill in the blanks" with some stupid explanation why I bathe and feed the incapacitated for a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home